月月娱乐说
当前位置:首页 - 新闻 >

英语美文:乌云过后 必是阳光

2019-11-05来源:科极网

It had been cloudy, chilly, rainy and gray for three days.

三天以来气温持续偏低,天空不是乌云密布就是阴雨连绵。


It was November. The colorful Autumn leaves had reached their peak and were now falling fast.

11月的秋叶已经走过了它们最辉煌的时期,如今正簌簌落地。


The hillsides were dotted with the skinny skeletons of bare trees.

瘦骨嶙峋的树干光秃秃的,点缀着苍茫的山坡。


I pulled my jacket tighter around me as I walked through the gusty winds and saw the leaves swirling to the ground.

我逆着风向前走,看着树叶打着旋儿落下,我把自己的夹克衫裹得更紧了些。


I tried to smile but couldn't. In spite of delightful intentions the dark,dreary days were dragging me down.

我想为自己笑一笑,却笑不出来。虽然我很想为自己打打精神,阴沉的天气却让我高兴不起来。


I walked on through the wet leaves while my shoes slowly got soaked.

我踩着潮湿的落叶向前走,鞋子慢慢被湿透了。


My cold toes didn't bother me as much as my damp spirits.

我感到自己的脚尖冰凉,但比起我低沉的情绪,这还不算什么。


My body was tired. My energy was low.

我感到疲乏,精神怏怏。

Suddenly, though, I felt something warm.

没想到,突然间,我感到一阵温暖。


A break in the clouds had appeared and sunbeams were streaking through it down to the earth once again.

乌云中突然出现了一道亮光,太阳的光线穿过云层,大地重又温暖起来。


I closed my eyes and turned my face to the sweet sunshine.

我闭上眼睛扬起脸,让肌肤感受温暖的阳光。


It's warmth washed over me.

我从头到脚感到一阵暖意。


I looked around and saw the remaining leaves on the trees sparkling in the sunlight.

我环顾四周,看到树枝上残留的树叶在阳光下熠熠生辉。


It made their colors even more bright and beautiful.

阳光的照耀下,它们看上去更加色彩鲜艳,美丽动人了。


I felt my spirits rising again as well.

我感到自己的精神重又振奋起来。


I smiled and thanked Nature for this everyday miracle.

我面露微笑,对大自然展现的这个奇迹而心存感恩,虽然这本是日常小事。


Those few minutes of light had filled me with joy.

日光乍现的那短短几分钟让我的心充满了喜悦。

I felt renewed, ready to bring light and love to the world myself once again.

我感到焕然新生,感到我本人已经准备好了,再次将光明和爱意传播到整个世界。



转载文章地址:http://www.stormwatercanada.com/xinwen/24551.html
(本文来自月月娱乐说整合文章:http://www.stormwatercanada.com)未经允许,不得转载!
标签:
网站简介 联系我们 网站申明 网站地图

版权所有:www.stormwatercanada.com ©2017 月月娱乐说

月月娱乐说提供的所有内容均是网络转载或网友提供,本站仅提供内容展示服务,不承认任何法律责任。